Please click on the question below to view the answer
H2O Direct Now
1. How do I log in?
If you have never logged into H2O Direct Now, click the “Forgot Password” Option. Enter your user ID and email. You will get an email with a link to create your password. After you create your password, you will then login and the website will ask you for a pin. This will be emailed to you. Do not save the pin. A new one will be sent to if needed.
2. What is my user ID?
Your user ID is your UPD account number – the same one used to log in to Shop UPD with.
3. Why does it ask me for a PIN every time?
If HDN asks for a security PIN every time you log in, it is most likely caused by multiple users logging in at once. You can fix this by creating new users for your different devices.
To create a new user:
• Select the My Account drop-down menu in the top righthand corner.
• Select Clerk Management.
• Select create account and enter the new user.
4. Why is my available credit $0?
All accounts are created prepay. Money must be deposited to HDN. If you want to be ACH, click the Payment option from the My Account drop-down menu. Select the Download ACH Authorization Form on the right and complete the form. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be prepay, select the Make a Payment option, click Credit or Debit card, and enter your information.
5. How do I get my business on the H2O Store Finder?
Send an email with your H2O account ID number, business name, and business location. Your business will be added to the Store Finder by H2O. H2O Wireless can be reached at email@example.com.
6. The internet isn’t working, what should I do?
• Log in to www.h2odealer.com
• Identify your phone
• Once the phone is identified, all available automatic settings will be displayed.
If it still isn’t working, make sure you have the correct APN settings in the phone.
7. What phones can work as a WiFi Hotspot on the H2O $60 plan?
• IOS Eligible iPhones: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s- A1532, iPhone 5C- A1428, iPhone 5- A1533, and iPhone 5 GSM
• Android- Compatibility varies by device
8. How do I turn on the WiFi Hotspot with the H2O $60 plan?
iPhone or iPads
1. Go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Personal Hotspot
2. Tap Personal Hotspot, then tap the slider to turn it on
If you don't see the option for Personal Hotspot, contact your carrier to make sure that you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan.
1. Open the Settings app
2. Select the Network & Internet option
3. Select Hotspot & Tethering
4. Tap on WiFi hotspot
5. This page has options for turning the hotspot feature on and off, changing the network name, security type, password and more.
6. Follow the instructions to customize the hotspot feature to your liking
9. Can apply the “Refer A Friend” discount on H2O Direct Now?
No, this option is only available on H2O’s customer website. If a customer asks for this, you can offer the multi-line plan which offers the customers the $30 H2O plan for $25 per line. There are other discounts you could offer with the multi-month plans, auto-recharge, and H2O phone bundles. Please call our sales office for more details.
1. Why is my port in pending?
Port ins take longer than any other kind of activation. For example, a port in from T-Mobile or any T-Mobile carrier takes anywhere between 15 minutes to two hours. AT&T and carriers that use AT&T towers like Net10 and Red Pocket can take 1 to 3 days to be completed. VoIP services like Google take a long time too.
If any piece of information is incorrect including the phone number, the account number, the account pin, or the original zip code, the port in will be set back to step one.
If your port in was completed on H2O Direct Now, please do not forget to check the Port In Status option 2nd from the top on the menu. The status box will tell you whether the port in failed, is pending, or completed. If the port in fails, the description box will give you the specific reason and what needs to be corrected to complete the port in.
2. Can customers porting in from a different carrier pay for multiple months in advance with H2O?
Yes. Submit the port in, make sure it goes through successfully using the Port In Status on the menu. Then add the additional months by going to the Account Lookup option on the menu, selecting the amount of months your customer is interested in, and processing the payment.
1. Can current H2O customers do the multi-line plans?
No, at this time current H2O customers cannot be submitted to multi-line plans.
2. Are Multi-Line plans and Family Lines the same thing?
No, Family Lines are a product from the H2O Wireless website. To refill H2O Family Plans, please call H2O Customer Service to complete the air time payment: 800-643-1261 Please let me know if you have any questions or need further information regarding this.
1. Can I enter new credit card information for a customer on auto-recharge?
No, to change credit card information for a customer on auto-recharge, you can call H2O Dealer Support at 1-800-939-1261 or the customer can go to www.H2OWirelessNow.com. The customer will stay registered with you if they do this.
2. Why is my customer’s phone asking for a payment on auto-recharge?
Customer’s on auto-recharge will receive a text asking for payment if the auto payment does not go through. If the customer wishes to cancel being on auto recharge or wants to us a different method of payment, please call one of the numbers listed at the bottom of the page.
1. Unknown Numeric Value Corrupted
The system generates this error message due to non-numeric characters or an extra space added to the phone or SIM card number.
2. Please enter a valid PIN number.
Valid PIN numbers are rejected due to spaces and extra characters being entered with the number.
Configure MMS Settings
1. Configure MMS Settings on iPhone
Solution 1: Turn off your iPhone, Insert the H2O Wireless SIM Card to your iPhone then turn your phone back on. This should reset your configuration to H2O Wireless automatically.
Solution 2: If you still are not able to send or receive MMS then reset the network settings and then turn your iPhone off and then turn it on. This should reset the configuration to H2O Wireless.
Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Options -> Mobile Data Network -> Reset Settings -> Select Reset
Solution 3: If the above 2 solutions do not work then follow the below Manual set up
- Tap Settings
- Tap Mobile Data / Cellular Data
- Tap Mobile Data options / Cellular Data Options (*For some operators this cellular data options should be disabled)
- Select Mobile Data Network / Cellular Data Network
- Go to MMS Section,
- Under MMS Section, in the APN field, enter Prodata
- Tap return
- Under MMS Section, in the Username, enter none
- Tap return.
- Under MMS Section, in the Password, enter none and press OK
- Tap return
- Under MMS section, in the MMSC field, enter http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- Tap return
- Under MMS section, in the MMS Proxy, enter proxy.mobile.att.net
- Tap return
- Under MMS section, in the MMS Max Message Size, enter (Value not found)
- Tap Back icon
The new MMS profile is now configured and ready to use
H2O Account Manager
H2O Dealer Support
H2O Customer Service Support
H2O Direct Now