- Electronic Devices such as Cell Phones and Broadband Devices: All mobile devices are covered by a 30-day warranty from the date that item was invoiced to the merchant. Unlimited Prepay Distribution (UPD) will replace or issue credit for all approved and accepted returned merchandise. All returns must be submitted to UPD for approval prior to return. Ship only approved devices; all other devices will not be eligible.
- SIM Cards: All SIM card sales are final and returns are not accepted.
- Accessories: All forms of accessories including but not limited to headphones, ear buds, memory cards, speakers, etc… are not covered by warranty and will not be approved for return.
- Merchandise Inspection: UPD inspects all merchandise prior to shipping or delivery, making sure box contents are complete. Devices must be returned exactly as they were sold and must contain all original accessories (charger, ear buds, battery etc,) or they will not be accepted.
- Liability: UPD, its agents, and affiliates are not liable for potential problems that may occur in transit.
- Defective Device Return Conditions and Eligibility:
An approved RMA request does NOT mean the return is Approved for credit or exchange. UPD has the right to reject any return if the following conditions are not met.
- All issues with the device must be listed on the RMA request.
- All returned devices must have a replicable function failure or defect that was listed on the RMA request form. The RMA inspection team will only be looking for defects or equipment failures listed on the RMA request form.
- The RMA Request Approval Letter must be included in the box with the return.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the package.
- The return must come in original packaging and contain original accessories that were sold with the device.
- The device must be received by the UPD RMA Department within 10 business days from RMA approval notification or the return will be rejected and sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Devices diagnosed with the following conditions will be REJECTED:
- Cosmetic damage
- Liquid damage
- Broken parts, due to mishandle of device (Physical Abuse)
- Bent or broken battery or SIM slot pins and/or charging port
- Missing parts and/or associated accessories or manuals
- Flashed/Programmed Handsets that result in handset being unusable (iCloud Locked, Password Locked, etc) and/or invalid IMEIs or ESNs.
- IMEIs or ESNs do not match the one (s) submitted on the RMA Request Form.
(THE CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES FOR REJECTED OR INELIGIBLE RETURNS)
If Unlimited Prepay Distribution receives an approved device which is NOT eligible for RMA and/or rejected, the customer will be notified and given the option to have the device returned at the customer’s expense. If the device remains unclaimed for 30 days after the customer has been notified of the RMA rejection, the device will become the property of Unlimited Prepay Distribution.
- What to ship:
If a return is approved it will be assigned an RMA number. When shipping the return, the RMA number that was assigned on the RMA approval notification must be written on the outside of the box. Authorized return merchandise must be shipped in the original box complete with all original accessories included with the device upon purchase. Items approved for return MUST be shipped within 10 calendar days from the RMA Approval Date.
*Unlimited Prepay Distribution may make changes and updates to its policies and procedures at any time. UPD will communicate these updates to its customers when possible.
SHIP ALL APPROVED RETURNS TO:
UNLIMITED PREPAY DISTRIBUTION
500 S. EWING AVE. SUITE D
LOUIS, MO 63103
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department at (314-771-5797) or email our RMA department at RMA@Unlimitedprepay.com.
Unlimited Prepaid Distribution is a wholesale cell phone distributor, H2O Wireless Distributor, Ultra Mobile Distributor and a Verizon Wireless Prepaid Distributor. We work hard to ensure that our customers are taken care of with all products that are purchased through Unlimited Prepay Distribution. That is the reason so many of our dealers call us their #1 Trsuted Wireless Master Agent! We are proud to be one of the nations top Prepaid Master Agents and Mobile Master Dealer in the USA. If you need anything in concern of a return, have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our dedicated department at RMA@Unlimitedprepay.com.